Saturday 21 July 2007

VISA and scholarships

Husssssssssshhhhhhhhhh !!! A sigh of relief as my student VISA came through. Now, what stands between me and my MBA dream are another 8 weeks of uncertainty filled days & nights. Past few weeks have been very testing personally as well as professionally. But the news of me getting the KC Mahindra scholarship and the Sir Ratan Tata travel grant have somewhat helped mellow the impact. The amount received is not much but it does make me feel proud and more importanty I got to meet Mr. Anand Mahindra. Well, it was kind of a surprise to see Anand Mahindra himself taking my scholarship interview. I couldn't ever in my wildest of dreams think of meeting him, especially for a scholarship interview. But then thats what life has been these last few weeks, full of surprises, some good and others not so good. Anyways, every bit counts and I'm ready to take every paisa being offered as a scholarship. So would anyone else in my place!